Daily Blog

Going to try to write on this every day, it is basically just a series of my daily thoughts on life.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 2

Everyone loves to start off a day with a laugh. This morning as I joined a new fan group on FaceBook.com I got my first laugh of the day and I decided that I thought it was funny enough to share it with you. Being a college student myself, I thought this was exceptionally humorous because it reminded me of something that I would do. This story that I read on the FaceBook.com fan page, is about a college chemistry student who answered a question that was proposed by their proffessor, on whether they thought that Hell was endothermic (Absorbs Heat) or exothermic (Asorbs Heat).

To view this just click on the link that I have posted here and then click Info on the tab on the fan page to read this funny story:

http://www.facebook.com/chase.j.schwarz?ref=profile#!/pages/The-best-answer-to-an-exam-question-ever-dont-have-to-become-a-fan-to-see/418777278975?ref=mf

Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment